ANNABELLE SPAR VALENTINES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Warshay Investments (Pty) Ltd T/A KWV and SPAR–
Highlife Competition – Annabelle Win a Glamorous Get Getaway for you and a friend to Cape Town
- The promoters are Warshay Investments Pty (Ltd) Reg no 2012/018 792/07 ta KWV (“KWV”) and SPAR (registration number: 1967/001572/06). Collectively “the Promoters”.
- This promotional competition is open to all South African residents within the borders of South Africa, who are 18 years or older at the date of entry, in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoters, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional competition commences on 12 February 2024 and ends on 16 March 2024. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to:
- Purchase a bottle of Annabelle Cuvée Rosé Alcoholic / Anabelle Cuvée Blanche Alcoholic or Annabelle Cuvée Rosé Non Alcoholic / Cuvée Blanche Non Alcoholic 750ml at any participating Spar store.
- Scan QR code to enter by uploading an image of your till slip to qualify.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and unique transaction/receipt.
- The Prize consists of the following
- Round-trip flights and airport transport (depending on the location and if applicable) for two people.
- A 2-night stay for two people at a luxury accommodation.
- Breakfast included for the duration of the stay.
- 1 x Dinner voucher to the value of R2 000 for two people.
- 1 x morning spa treatments for two people
- The promoters will not be held liable for any unforeseen costs involved in partaking in this competition incurred by the entrant. This includes, but is not limited to, all costs involved in entering the competition, interacting with the partners during or after the promotion, or costs involved in the acceptance of the prize.
- Winners will be selected by means of a random draw and contacted by the 16 April 2024 and will be notified telephonically where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoters (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
Winners will be announced and contacted within 4 weeks of the competitions end date (this date is subject to change without notice)
- The winners must use their prize within 4 months of the notification date. The prize cannot be redeemed during December 2024 – January 2025.
- All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website:
annabellesparkling.com and www.topsatspar.co.za throughout the period of the promotional competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 021 807 3911.
- The Promoters reserve the right to name winners publicly. By entering this promotional competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their names and likenesses by the Promoters. Participants will not be entitled to any payments or other remuneration for such publications or otherwise.
- Any personal information submitted by you will be used solely for this competition and in accordance with current South African data protection legislation, the Consumer Protection Act and the Promoters’ respective privacy policies.
- The legal basis for processing your collected personal information is that processing is necessary to allow you to enter and to meet the legal Requirements applicable to the SPAR Highlife Annabelle Luxury Weekend competition.
- This information may be shared with authorised KWV representatives (internal and contracted external parties) as required for business and legal purposes.
- As a participant you have the right to request access, change, or remove your personal.
- KWV will store your Competition personal information only for the period of time needed to select the winner(s) and in accordance relevant regulations.
These regulations include and is not limited to Consumer Protection Act and the Protection of Personal Information Act
- The Promoters shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoters shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any winner if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferable.
- The Promoters reserve the right to use the images, photo’s and names taken of the winners for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winners. However, a winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at KWV Head Office, 57 Main Road, Southern Paarl 7624 Attention: Promotion Specialist.
- The Promoters shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters or their agents.
- Neither the Promoters, their agents, their associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be transferred to cash.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- The laws of South Africa govern these terms and conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.